Press the button (File Backup) to back up your files
Nero BackItUp uses a browser window to provide an overview of the computer contents.
Select the folders and files you want to backup.
For example: Use the interface to backup My Documents without the folder Nero Recode and without two of the files in the directory. Simply uncheck the files you don't want to backup.Click the (Start Backup) button to begin the process.
(1) Backup Filters list
The list of all filters which will be applied to data selected for the current backup.
(2) Click the button add filters to add the existing backup filters in selected filters list.Click the OK button to confirm your settings.
(3) Click the button remove filter to remove selected backup filters from the selectet filters list.
(4) Click the button create new filter to create a new backup filter in current backup profil.Click the OK button to confirm your settings.
(1) First select the Target type you want to use to create your backup.
Either choose one of your recorders, the image recorder, or a folder on your hard drive.
(2) When you conduct a backup of a compilation for the first time, you can only choose Full backup. (Backup type is not an option.)
(3) Enter the name of the backup.
Press the More button.
(4) change the Compression Settings
(5) You can set a password to protect your backup.
FYI: It will only be possible to restore the backup with the chosen password if you activate this option.Press OK to save your password
Click the Next button to set the final burn settings.
Check your settings again in the final screen.Click the Backup button to start the burning process.