All further steps will be identical.
This guide explains the procedure for creating a Video CD project.
How to start a Video CD project:
Click on Make Video CD in Nero StartSmart.
Click on Make Super Video CD in Nero StartSmart.Click the Add Video Files... button in the Content window.
Learn more about how to capture a video file by clicking here.
Learn more about how to import a disc by clicking here.
Browse for the video files you want to use and highlight them before you click the Open button.
The following formats are supported:
AVI, ASF, DAT, DV, ME, MP4, MOD, MPEG, MPG, MPE, VOB, and WMV.Click the Open button.
You will be back in the Content window when all video files are added to the video CD project.
The following options can be selected:
(1) Edit Movie... - allows you edit the highlighted video file.
Learn more about how to edit your video files by clicking here.
(2) Create Chapters... - allows you create and auto-detect chapters.
Learn more about how to create chapters by clicking here.
(3) This button will be available when you highlight more than one video file in your Video CD project.
Click this button to merge all highlighted video files to one single video file.
(4) Save - Saves your project.
FYI: This option does not save your edited video files. It only saves the current status of your video project.
The video project is saved as a NVC file. This NVC file only contains the information of the current project, but not the actual video files.
You still need the original video files in the original folder if you want to open the saved project file again!
Select the Export option to save the changes in a video file.
(5) Export - allows you to export the current video project and save it as a video file.
Learn more about how to export a video file by clicking here.
(6) Create chapters automatically - This function allows you to create chapters automatically.
(7) Click the Configure... button to change settings (i.e. language settings) or the path for temporary folders.
(8) Click Make Covers and Labels to open Nero Cover Designer.
(9) Click the Video Options button to configure quality settings for your project.
Learn more about Video Options by clicking here.Click the Next button to continue the project.
Create your own menu for this project.
Learn more about how to create and edit a menu by clicking here.Click the Next button to continue the project.
(1) Select the recorder you want to use.
(2) Enter a name for the disc.
(3) Adjust the burning speed and the recorder settings.
Click the Burn button to start the transcoding and burning process.Follow the status of the transcoding and writing process in this window: