Creating an Audio CD with Nero Express
In this tutorial you can follow the step-by-step procedure for compiling and burning an Audio
CD with Nero 9 and Nero Express. It can be played using all standard CD players. To compile
an Audio CD, source files with different audio formats (e.g. MP3) are automatically converted
into Audio CD format before being burned.
The following requirement must be fulfilled:
You have started Nero StartSmart.
To create an Audio CD, proceed as follows:
1. Click the button.
The list of Nero Applications is displayed.
2. Select the Nero Express entry in the selection list.
The Nero Express window is opened.
3. Click the Music menu icon in the Nero Express start screen.
The compilation methods for music are displayed.
4. Click Audio CD.
The My Audio CD compilation screen for Audio CDs is displayed.
5. Click the Add button.
The Add files and folders window is opened.
6. Select the audio files that you want to add to the compilation and click the Add button.
7. Repeat the previous step for all audio files that you want to add.
8. Click the Close button.
The audio files are added to the compilation and displayed in the compilation screen.
9. Select the Normalize all audio files and No pause between tracks check boxes as required.
10. Click the Next button.
The Final Burn Settings screen is displayed.
11. Insert a suitable blank disc in the selected drive.
12. Select the recorder you want from the Current Recorder drop-down menu.
13. Add to the desired values in the input fields as necessary and select the required check boxes.
14. Click the Burn button.
The Burn Process screen is displayed and the burn process starts.
You have successfully compiled and burned an Audio CD.