Compiling Audio CDs
Using Nero Burning ROM you can create an Audio CD that contains music files. It can be played using all standard CD players. To compile an Audio CD, source files with different audio formats (e.g. MP4, MP3 or WMA) are automatically converted into Audio CD format before being burned.
Some CD players cannot play CD-RWs. Use CD-R discs to burn Audio CDs.
To create an Audio CD, proceed as follows:
1. Select the CD entry from the drop-down menu in the New Compilation window. (In the case that the New Compilation window is not opened, it can be opened by clicking the New but-ton on the main screen.)
2. Select the Audio CD compilation type from the selection list.
The tabs with the configuration options that are valid for this compilation type are dis-played.
3 . Click the New button.
The New Compilation window is closed and the selection screen is displayed.
4. Select the audio files that you want to burn from the browser area on the right side. The au-dio file can come from the hard drive or from an Audio CD. You can also choose an M3U playlist as a source.
5. Drag the desired audio files into the compilation area on the left side.
The files are added to the compilation and displayed in the compilation screen. The ca-pacity bar indicates how much space is required on the disc.
6.Repeat the previous step for all audio files that you want to add.
7. Customize the properties of the audio file to suit your requirements.
8.Click the Burn button.
The Burn Compilation window is opened.
9. Set the desired options in the Audio CD and CD-DA Options tabs.
You have successfully compiled an Audio CD and can now burn this compilation or change the audio file properties first.