In this tutorial you can follow the step by step procedure for recoding a video for iPod® in Nero Recode.
The following requirements have to be fulfilled:
You have started Nero Recode.
You have stored a video on your PC or you have inserted a DVD into your drive.
You have connected the iPod® to your computer.
You have installed iTunes® on your computer.
To recode a video, proceed as follows:
1. Select the Recode Main Movie to Nero Digital™Nero Recode task in the start screen.
The My Nero Digital™ Movie Backup screen is displayed.
2. Click the Import DVD button.
The Find Folder dialog box opens.
3. Select the drive or hard drive folder which has the video in it (e.g. F:\ drive) and click the OK
button. The video is analyzed and imported. The capacity bar at the bottom of the screen displays how large the imported files will be. If the source file is larger than the target medium then the middle section of the DVD-Video Files tab displays how the DVD can be recoded to match the selected profile
4.In the Profile Category drop-down menu, select the Apple iPod entry. A window inform
5. Click an OK bottom
6. Make sure that you select the iPod/iPhone AVC Profile entry in the drop-down menu.
7. Click the Next button to define the burn settings.
The Burn Settings screen appears.
8. Select your iPod® in the Target drop-down menu
Click the Burn button to start the recoding process. A window w®®
Check the setting in iTunes® anThe burn process begins. The Recoding
progress bar. The recoding
Decide if you want to save a log file of this proYou have recoded a video for the iPod. The Next button takes you to the What do you